Friday, October 17, 2008

Slogans

Some slogans from an article about women's TShirts -

Real Boobs Bounce
Small Boobs, Big Heart
I am not a Bitch (I'm THE bitch!)
Don't Call Me A Cowgirl Until You've Ridden
Not Everything Is Flat in Florida
Damn, It's Freezing In Here
We Could Mate, But Then I'd Have to Kill You
I Make Milk - What's
Your Super Power?
I Seem To Have Misplaced My Boyfriend
Ah, I See That You've Met The Twins


...none of which I've ever seen in person. All things considered, probably a good thing.

4 comments:

Lone Chatelaine said...

Ew.

There are really some nasty, tacky people in this world. Par for the course lately, all around.

Cerulean Bill said...

Golly, I thought some of them were kind of funny, actually....

Lone Chatelaine said...

Don't mind me. I'm just tired and stuck on some really boring conference calls today. I've probably lost my sense of humor for a while.

Cerulean Bill said...

You and me both, L.